Friday, December 12, 2008

Coupon Savings

I have been asked several times by friends and family alike how we can afford to go to Disney each year with only one income. The not so simple answer is that I do almost every reward program that I know to be legitimate and I clip coupons. The money that I save buying stuff with coupons helps to pay for our trip each year.

Years ago I did coupon shopping with my MIL, but not to the extent that I recently started doing it. Let me just say that I am having a blast!

I have some pictures to show you just how much money I have saved on items that my family will use or I will share with my parents, siblings, and inlaws.

These pictures represent a total savings of $964.75.

After coupons, rebates, and register rewards, I paid less than $5 out of my pocket. I apply the same principles to shopping when I go to the grocery store. Right now we have so many bags of veggies in the freezer that I got for free that I can't fit another bag in.

For more information on how to match your coupons to the sales check out the forum at A Full Cup. But be warned that it becomes addictive!


Get your daily dose of winnable online sweepstakes, contest, and blog giveaways from Sweeties Sweeps.

Sunesgrl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grocery Coupons at A Full Cup