Friday, January 2, 2009

My attempt at Project 365

Project 365 has taken over the net for the last week and everybody is jumping on the bandwagon--yours truly included. I just got a Canon Rebel XTi as an anniversary present, so I saw this as a perfect opportunity to sharpen my picture taking skills. Let's hope that I can stick with it and complete the entire year.

I didn't think to post the pictures daily with the story behind them, so I will catch up tonight with both pictures.


I decided to start my album on January 1 which as everyone knows is a US holiday. My husband was home from work for the day and the kids decided to take advantage of this and climbed into bed with him. I thought it was too sweet not to click a photo.

My picture for Day 2 represents our anniversary trip to Walt Disney World. Pulling out our "disney clothes" and starting to pack them makes the trip seem real. This is when I finally start getting excited that we are going to my favorite place and staying at my favorite resort.

We had originally planned to go on this trip in December, but because of budget constraints we pushed it back several week. The budget is still out of balance and yet we are still going. Sitting in the room at Disney broke is a whole lot better than sitting at home broke!

post signature


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grocery Coupons at A Full Cup