Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pre- Trip Report -- Part 3: Possible Disney Fund Deposit

The Disney Fund may get a large deposit in the near future! I am going to make another confession. I feel like we are friends and you will keep my secret. Right?!

Well I was on a mission to find something in my bedroom one recent Tuesday.  The kind of search that has you on your knees dragging stuff from under the bed.  Blech!  That is some nastiness going on under there.

So when my fishing expedition under the bed netted me some empty 20 oz bottles and a family of dust bunnies, I decided to try a different tactic.  Into the closet I went to hunt down old purses to dig through.  I admit that I am not a girly girl when it comes to purses.  I will carry the same purse until it breaks or get so dirty my family can't stand it.  

When I went into the closet I found the purse that I was using last November (2009).  Just for the fun of discovery I started rifling through my old hand bag.  You won't guess what I found!

No.  That wasn't it.

Uhhh wrong answer.  And besides why would I have those in my purse?

You my friend have a twisted mind.
I think I need to bring this game of guess to a close before I find out too much about how your mind works.  

I found a full weeks paycheck of my husband's from last November.  I don't know!  I heard you back there asking me how I could have forgotten something so important.  In my defense, a lot was going on last November.  I had just completed teaching a partial semester at a local Junior College.  We were packing to go on a mission trip.  I was trying to get the house and kids ready to be babysat by their Uncle and Aunt.

Imagine the surprise that the DearHubby experienced when I shared this little nugget with him.  He reacted rather well to the entire situation, but that money went towards bills and not in my Disney Fund.  That stinks big time.

But all is not lost.  So far this month I made the following deposits to the Disney Fund:

  • $10 Kraft Rebate
  • $11.99 Zegerid Rebate
  • $7.99 Schick Hydro Rebate
  • $29.98 Grand Total (rounded to $30)



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grocery Coupons at A Full Cup