Monday, July 20, 2009

Wal-mart has been very, very good to me this month...

I have to say that shopping at Wal-mart this month has been very, very good for my budget.  When I first started to seriously coupon shop, I thought that Wal-Mart was the toughest nut to crack.  So far this month I have found a sweet spot.
TRIP #1
 
 My subtotal after all coupons was $8.93.  After tax I paid a total of 
$12.08 for everything you see pictured.
Including:
2 Borden sliced cheese
1 Great Value sausage
2 Mt. Olive pickle relish
2 Oreo Cakesters
2 Dentek Floss picks
2 bags Wacky Mac pasta
1 bottle Cascade rinse agent
13 Hefty Storage bags
1 loaf Great Value bread
3 Adams Flea Collars
6 Chiquita snack packs
3 packs of M&M's
TRIP #2
 
My subtotal after coupons was 62¢ and $3.25 after taxes!
This trip included:
2 boxes of Bagefuls
1 jar Great Value peanut butter
1 pack of Italian sausage
1 pint of Starbucks ice cream
10 Mt. Olive pickle relish
3-6 packs Nestle water
1 loaf Great Value bread
1 bag flour
7 Adams flea collars
1 box of goldfish
If you enjoy saving money, then check out the forums at We Use Coupons or A Full Cup and tell them that desiab sent you!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Grocery Coupons at A Full Cup